Quick access to amp settings on FM3

TenorKeith

Inspired
I was wondering if there is a quick way to access amplifier settings on the FM3. I read that on the Axe III all you do is press the A knob, but this doesn't seem to do it.
Currently, from the home screen, you have to press layout, scroll over to the amp block, hit edit and then go to the page for those settings.
Obviously, the AX8 had dedicated knobs for that, but I don't see a quick way to do this on the FM3. Am I missing something? Thanks!

From the Home screen, you can hit the Edit button. Repeated presses will progress through the blocks in the grid.

I was wondering if there is a quick way to access amplifier settings on the FM3. I read that on the Axe III all you do is press the A knob, but this doesn't seem to do it.

That's old. That was removed when the Performance Pages were added, IIRC.

From the Home screen, you can hit the Edit button. Repeated presses will progress through the blocks in the grid.

On my template preset it took 12 clicks of the Edit button, and one click of the Page button to get to the amp block Tone page.

From the Home page, going to the Layout, it took me 10 clicks total.

IMO, performance pages should be a top priority for the next update, assuming all the USB issues are indeed resolved...

The omission of the performance pages is such a glaring omission for a floor-based performance oriented unit.

Currently, the B and C knobs on the home screen only have a "push" function assigned, not a rotary function.
It probably goes against good UI design, but it'd be nice if turning B would open the Amp block, and C the Cab block.

That's old. That was removed when the Performance Pages were added, IIRC.

On my template preset it took 12 clicks of the Edit button, and one click of the Page button to get to the amp block Tone page.

From the Home page, going to the Layout, it took me 10 clicks total.

IMO, performance pages should be a top priority for the next update, assuming all the USB issues are indeed resolved...

The omission of the performance pages is such a glaring omission for a floor-based performance oriented unit.

i dont think they are coming soon
on the original FM3 class topics in the Fm3 master class they were there
in the updated course available October the performance tabs tutorials have been removed

Back
Top Bottom