Question

EightmanVT

Inspired
I'm almost ...'scared' to post this given the conversations that have gone on this week...but anyway - a simple question. I just put v5 on my new Axe - that had all of 6hrs of playing time before I headed out of town on business. So while everyone else was playing with their v5 I was just 'enjoying' the conversation that was going on here. Anyway - there are a couple of the presets that now seem to trip the output clip indicator - and definitely result in some unpleasant noises from my computer (still playing out via USB through iMac speakers). Is this normal - and is there a good way to fix this? It may not matter as I may not leave the Cameron preset - for a long time - but just in case - I'd like to fix it. Please note - these are all the default presets - I have yet to change anything and will be reluctant to do so until I get a little (a lot) smarter and once Axe-Edit is available just to help organize.
Thanks

Easy way to fix the presets.

Turn down the main output level in the preset (layout menu, last page to the right - or click on output in the grid of axe-edit)
or
Turn down the amp LEVEL parameter.

Back
Top Bottom