Question what should I get FC-12 or FC-6 ?

Steven Minskoff

Any recommendations on what pedal to get ? My name finally came up:) What do you guys think? The money is not a problem. I want to get what you guys think is best. Does it com with any cables or power supply ? Any recommendations would be great.

Thank you,
Steven

If space or money is not an issue, the FC12 seems like the obvious choice. Being functionally the same, the larger shouldn’t feel more complex.

No cable included, you’d need your own xlr cable. It’s powered via xlr cable, power supply only needed if you have a second unit.

Read the manual!

I own plenty of XLR cables. Would I be giving up much functionality with the FC-6 other then a few buttons? I do like the form factor of the FC-6
Tough Call
Steven

I own plenty of XLR cables. Would I be giving up much functionality with the FC-6 other then a few buttons? I do like the form factor of the FC-6
Tough Call
Steven
Any recommendations on what pedal to get ? My name finally came up:) What do you guys think? The money is not a problem. I want to get what you guys think is best. Does it com with any cables or power supply ? Any recommendations would be great.

Thank you,
Steven
I’d get the Fc12 that is what I waited for or you could get them both. With me space is not a problem.
So far the Fc12 is just awesome and I have not used it to it’s full potential.
Only because we are still living in our driveway from Hurricane Michael.
The Fc12 even fits in my long gator case perfect one case holds everything I love it.B577419C-E96C-4242-B1E4-8062262EA76B.jpeg

Would I be giving up much functionality with the FC-6 other then a few buttons? I do like the form factor of the FC-6
Functionally, they're identical. The FC-12 just has a few more footswitches to assign things to.

If price is no concern FC-12 is the choice.
I'll expand on that a little bit. If price, floor space and carriage are no concern, the FC-12 is your choice. I'll use an FC-12 one day, but for now, there's nothing like tossing my FC-6 into a backpack and rolling out.

Back
Top Bottom