question re: Fender Deluxe 58 Cap/Cone

jiggajewjay

Inspired
Fender Deluxe 58 Cap/Cone cab was recently posted on the Axe-change. I noticed that it is for XL and XL+ users only ;( Can anyone load this up in cablab or something and do something to it so that us non XL users can check it out? thanks!

Hey! I actually was the one that posted it. I was curious about this too. I'm new to uploading IR's to this, and I use an XL. I have the .ir file and .syx as well. Should I have only posted the .ir file? Or is there a way to manipulate the .syx file for other users that don't have the XL?

Hey! I actually was the one that posted it. I was curious about this too. I'm new to uploading IR's to this, and I use an XL. I have the .ir file and .syx as well. Should I have only posted the .ir file? Or is there a way to manipulate the .syx file for other users that don't have the XL?
dude any way you can pm me with the .IR file? that would be super dope!

Fender Deluxe 58 Cap/Cone cab was recently posted on the Axe-change. I noticed that it is for XL and XL+ users only ;( Can anyone load this up in cablab or something and do something to it so that us non XL users can check it out? thanks!

Let me know what you think!

Just to make sure I understand this clearly, XL cabs can load into non-XL unit with axe edit or bot, but presets can not. Is that right?

Just to make sure I understand this clearly, XL cabs can load into non-XL unit with axe edit or bot, but presets can not. Is that right?

it appears so. I am sure that Cliff will have another epiphany while sitting on the john one day and figure out how to get the XL presets to work in the non XL version. SOOOOOON!!!

Back
Top Bottom