Question about stereo presets/enhancer block

lethalbacon

So i bought my AX8 about 3 months ago and I've been using it mono ever since (dumb i know!) because i didnt want any complications while i got adjusted to the system. now i feel comfortable with the AX8 and I want to go full stereo for live applications.

I read that the enhancer block is a great tool and first step into the stereo world. I have a couple of questions

1. Will the addition of an enhancer block to any mono preset make it stereo automatically? or do i have to change the cab,delay, reverb, chorus etc blocks to stereo as well?

2. If i have a preset with the enhancer block, will disengaging the enhancer block make it mono? I ask this because the rehearsal space i rehearse in only does mono, so i want to rehearse in mono for simplicity sake and then use the same presets and scenes in stereo only by engaging or turning on the enhancer block. is this possible?

3. Any general reccomendations for delay and reverb blocks going in stereo?

4. can I pan the delays and reverbs hard left and right but keep my main clean signal in the center?

4. can I pan the delays and reverbs hard left and right but keep my main clean signal in the center?

The blocks *add* delay and reverb and keep your direct signal intact (depending on the Mix setting).

Back
Top Bottom