• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Quantum Modern Van Halen Tone

yek

Nice broad tone. Quite "distant" though. No problem cutting through when playing this live?

dabert

Sounds killer! At what volume level did you make this (bedroom vs. rehearsal) and how where you monitoring while playing?

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
Great Playing and I tried only with headphones and it soundet huge - look forwqard tomorrow to play loud with it - thanks for sharing :eagerness:

romanianreaper

Power User
Nice broad tone. Quite "distant" though. No problem cutting through when playing this live?
Thanks Yek!

Not sure about it cutting thru as I'm a bedroom player. :) I do think that with some adjustments here and there (reverb and delay) and some EQ adjustments, could bring it more up front.

romanianreaper

Power User
Sounds killer! At what volume level did you make this (bedroom vs. rehearsal) and how where you monitoring while playing?
I thought it actually is at a lower volume than some of my other presets but not sure. I probably need to turn up the level a bit but was rushing and forgot. :)

I was just monitoring thru my cheap Bose computer speakers. For some reason they translate very well. With my presets I'm trying to find a tone that works with both my computer and Friedman ASM-12. Seems to be working pretty good so far.

I'd like to create some presets that are specific to FRFR speakers (Friedman ASM-12, CLR, Matrix, etc., etc.) but not sure if all of them would be similar enough. I know that my computer tones don't have the pronounced mids like FRFR systems sometimes have.

yek

Thanks Yek!

Not sure about it cutting thru as I'm a bedroom player. :) I do think that with some adjustments here and there (reverb and delay) and some EQ adjustments, could bring it more up front.
It's a great tone for playing at home.

Top Bottom