Quantum Modern Van Halen Tone

Nice broad tone. Quite "distant" though. No problem cutting through when playing this live?

Sounds killer! At what volume level did you make this (bedroom vs. rehearsal) and how where you monitoring while playing?

Great Playing and I tried only with headphones and it soundet huge - look forwqard tomorrow to play loud with it - thanks for sharing :eagerness:

Nice broad tone. Quite "distant" though. No problem cutting through when playing this live?

Thanks Yek!

Not sure about it cutting thru as I'm a bedroom player. :) I do think that with some adjustments here and there (reverb and delay) and some EQ adjustments, could bring it more up front.

Sounds killer! At what volume level did you make this (bedroom vs. rehearsal) and how where you monitoring while playing?

I thought it actually is at a lower volume than some of my other presets but not sure. I probably need to turn up the level a bit but was rushing and forgot. :)

I was just monitoring thru my cheap Bose computer speakers. For some reason they translate very well. With my presets I'm trying to find a tone that works with both my computer and Friedman ASM-12. Seems to be working pretty good so far.

I'd like to create some presets that are specific to FRFR speakers (Friedman ASM-12, CLR, Matrix, etc., etc.) but not sure if all of them would be similar enough. I know that my computer tones don't have the pronounced mids like FRFR systems sometimes have.

Thanks Yek!

Not sure about it cutting thru as I'm a bedroom player. :) I do think that with some adjustments here and there (reverb and delay) and some EQ adjustments, could bring it more up front.

It's a great tone for playing at home.

Back
Top Bottom