PSA - Tiny MIDI controller

Cool.

I don't see any option for more knobs though.
They make slider models with up to 10, but I only saw this one version w knobs.

Are the knobs infinite scroll, or do they have physical min and max positions?

Cool but why not simply use the performance screen? Then you'd have up to 10 knobs per preset.

Cool but why not simply use the performance screen? Then you'd have up to 10 knobs per preset.
Because that's not enough, and half are global.

I've wished before for a quick and easy way to point performance pages at either of the amp blocks (or drive blocks, etc).

Cool.

I don't see any option for more knobs though.
They make slider models with up to 10, but I only saw this one version w knobs.

Are the knobs infinite scroll, or do they have physical min and max positions?
In my brief perusal earlier, they say you can do a custom order.

I assume a 10-knob box is probably not more complex than the 5 knob + 5 slider option they have.

They were quite responsive and reasonable to my specifications and would have made anything I asked. The Performance Page is awesome but I need more knobs as I'm not a 'hold for secondary function' or 'toggle to the bottom set of controls' kinda guy. When in the heat of battle (or the lukewarmth of a rehearsal), I just wanna turn a knob, and having the amp's tone controls gives me instant access to what I need without switching screens.

They were quite responsive and reasonable to my specifications and would have made anything I asked. The Performance Page is awesome but I need more knobs as I'm not a 'hold for secondary function' or 'toggle to the bottom set of controls' kinda guy. When in the heat of battle (or the lukewarmth of a rehearsal), I just wanna turn a knob, and having the amp's tone controls gives me instant access to what I need without switching screens.
Cool.

Only thing is, the knobs won't preset themselves to their correct current position when you load a preset or change scenes.

True enough. In my use case, I never switch amps during a ‘session’. I pick one and then my Amp is fire and forget. Once I set the knobs to where I like them, they stay put, so it works for me.

Sorry Dave, I didn’t answer your question. My particular knobs are not infinite. The physical position of the knobs provide the ‘stickiness’ of the setting so in my case, I wouldn’t want infinite knobs. YMMV

Back
Top Bottom