Progressive/Hard Rock Satrianish

Although there's a couple things I'd personally fix in the mix (only minor), I'd wanted you to know that I made an account here to tell you I'm buying an Axe-FX because of the nice sound sound I heard in your track (along with others). Good stuff mate.

Whoa, professional. And you had great tone distinction between the rhythm and the lead. Speaking of the rhythm, as a rhythm guitarist, that tone made me eargasm.

Thank you all so much for listening and taking the time to post your feedback. I really appreciate it! @ Mikesch you're gonna love this little black box man! I'll be posting some more songs using the Axe very soon...

You totally ripped it on that tune.The guitar,bass,and drums just blasted it out! Can you post the patch with the harmonized solo? I only ask as I've not had much luck with the pitch transposer on the ultra.It would be nice to see the layout of this patch for me.Thanks if you get around to it.Awesome song!!

I have been listening to this track on loop for the whole morning. It's awesome - great work. Definitely loving the rhythm guitar tones.

This track was making me think of Days of Thunder and I had no idea why. Now I know. That was bugging the hell out me.

Play your track @ 0:45
Then play this track @ 0:48

Anyway - this isn't a criticism, just wanted to share it with anyone else who had gotten a strange urge to drive a stock car. I've only seen it on television of course, but the coverage is excellent.

Just listening to 'Firefight' - what a bloody cool track! Awesome playing buddy - stay in touch and remember us when you're famous!

About 90 percent of the guitar and bass sounds on the album are the Axe FX. I also used a Mesa TriAxis/2:90 in various spots on about 3 tracks. I must say It's crazy how much I learned about the Axe through recording the album! Big thank you to Yek, it blows my mind how much you've contributed! And thank you all so much for listening!

Back
Top Bottom