Prog Metal gig video, Ultra straight into desk

Sebastian

Power User
Hi y'all,

here's a video from my prog metal band, The Brightest Fell. Switch to HD/720p for best quality!

My Ultra handles all things (electric guitar, piezo tones, looper) and goes straight to desk.
I'm using just a FBT 12ma on the floor in front of me for monitoring.
Enjoy! :)

Sebastian

Great tones and playing Sebastion!! That sounds great out of the mains! Band sounds really good too. Mucho kudos!!

Mark

Dude! You took me on a journey through memories, yet playing refreshing sounds! Awesome!
Solid riffage, great melodies... what more can you ask for? Heavy shite reminded me of Sabbath, Slayer, Entombed, Maiden, Rush... loved it! Do you guys have any released albums? Would love to hear some more!

Great tones and playing Sebastion!! That sounds great out of the mains! Band sounds really good too. Mucho kudos!!

Mark
Great! And Mark please note that Spanish quantifiers agree in gender and plurality so.....MUCHOS KUDOS :) Ya Spanish is lousy, ya playing and videos are great! :)

Wow, thanks a lot to all for the nice words!! :)

Mark, I totally dig your videos, so your compliment means much to me.

@ Iggypop: You're too kind! Always great for me to hear how different people "differently like" our music. Makes me happy and feel that I'm doing (something) right.
Unfortunately no full blown production yet, we're spending most time on new songs and getting gigs.
But we've some (IMO) decent demo recordings on __| The Brightest Fell |__ you might enjoy. "Pandora's Box" and "Voice" got a new mix and new vocals and will replace
current versions some time next week.

rUSirius, yes, people were still lining up outside... ;)
Nah, there was hardly any promo for the gig and the other band (who kind of hosted the gig) asked us late minute, so we couldn't do much promo either.
Thursday night didn't help, too ;)

Wow man thats some of the best high gain sounds i've heard. Would be super cool if you could share your tones with us.Band sounds great very tight. This place looks like a bar right by my house.

Sebastian, you got my point exactly: people associate with what they're hearing based on their own life experiences, not necessarily the artist's real influences! :) BTW what are your influences, apart from DT? I'm sure I'll get to know great stuff based on your recommendations ;)

Dude, that is a killer song!!! I loved how you incorporated your loop pedal and exited out of it - very creative.

Back
Top Bottom