Problem with scene selection with the bottom right most footswitch [solved]

sarge

Power User
I have a feeling this is going to be one of those things I just missed and everyone but me was aware of due to the fact it happens on both my FM9 and Axe III with factory presets. So I am fully prepared to take the walk of shame.

If I am in a preset and in Scene select mode, if I try to go to scene 6, it only actually switches to scene 6 when I release the foot-switch. In FC edit, as far as I can see switch 6 and 5 are set identically, but 5 switches scenes instantly where 6 requires me to release before it switches scenes. And if I hold 6 down too long, it doesn't switch at all.

Is there some setting I am oblivious to that would not be visible in FC Edit at scene select mode?

if I try to go to scene 6, it only actually switches to scene 6 when I release the foot-switch. In FC edit, as far as I can see switch 6 and 5 are set identically, but 5 switches scenes instantly where 6 requires me to release before it switches scenes. And if I hold 6 down too long, it doesn't switch at all.
It’s really hard to find the exact problem without being able to poke around your layouts, but it really sounds like you have a Hold action defined for that switch.

Since it doesn’t appear in the main definition, could it be a Per-Preset override for that switch? The interface will call that out if so.

Export your layouts and attach them to post #1 in this thread and we can look into it.

In your set up menu, FC sub menu, General - is the MLM Switch combo enabled?
If Yes, then the switch is waiting for the MLM combo activation.
If you select DISABLED in this menu, it may resolve your issue.
This was it!

Thanks

I have a feeling this is going to be one of those things I just missed and everyone but me was aware of due to the fact it happens on both my FM9 and Axe III with factory presets. So I am fully prepared to take the walk of shame.

If I am in a preset and in Scene select mode, if I try to go to scene 6, it only actually switches to scene 6 when I release the foot-switch. In FC edit, as far as I can see switch 6 and 5 are set identically, but 5 switches scenes instantly where 6 requires me to release before it switches scenes. And if I hold 6 down too long, it doesn't switch at all.

Is there some setting I am oblivious to that would not be visible in FC Edit at scene select mode?
Same here

Back
Top Bottom