Problem with Double Verb amps - Version 21.01

Brad666

when playing the G (G string 12th fret)... standard tuning... with the Double verb normal amp (with factory cab 957 double verb) and add an overdrive pedal in front i clearly hear a lower C# note I'm adding this preset (scene #2) I tried changing the amp to a class-A 30W and still the same thing, but if I try the ODS-100 Clean I don't hear this.
- I'm playing using FRFR cabinet in mono

Don't know if this was always this way? Any idea why this is? how to get rid of it?

Thanks

Attachments

• Long Train running.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 10
Damn cool that we can do this, along with a plethora of other things that would either not be possible in the real world, or at the very least take an experienced amp tech to change. Yeah, we're spoiled!

My MesaBoogie once went bad and the 50hz of AC started modulating the entire sound like a ring modulator block at 15% mix. All nice and good if 50hz was any note, but noooo, its right between G and G#…

Ghost note.
I like the Carr Rambler in the Frank Steffen Mueller-Preset "Gift of tone" a lot. But if you use the overdrive pedal, you have so much ghost notes. I didn´t notice that much ghost-notes for a long time in the Axe (even not with Marshalls). This is normal?

Back
Top Bottom