Problem opening patch files

Dday

Hey guys-
New to the Axe-Fx world (mine arrives tomorrow) and I was trying to open up some of the patches on file, but I can't (did I mention I'm a computer illiterate?). It says they're unsupported or could be corrupted. What to do, what to do?? I really wanna check out Pete Thorn's VH patch, among MANY others.

Thanks-
Dday

Dday said:
Hey guys-
New to the Axe-Fx world (mine arrives tomorrow) and I was trying to open up some of the patches on file, but I can't (did I mention I'm a computer illiterate?). It says they're unsupported or could be corrupted. What to do, what to do?? I really wanna check out Pete Thorn's VH patch, among MANY others.

Thanks-
Dday

How were you trying to load them?

Through the Wiki axechange page and opened the archive page. I get all the patches listed, but when I go to open one, it won't. Is there a program I should have in order to open these?

Dday said:
Through the Wiki axechange page and opened the archive page. I get all the patches listed, but when I go to open one, it won't. Is there a program I should have in order to open these?

Yes, to be able to view them you will need to use the editor. It is in beta right now and a bit confusing to get started with (the are working on rectifying that). But, you can find info on that in the software editor section of this forum. It's bit lengthy to put in one post.

Thanks! After doing a quick read-through (and being a computer dimwit), I think I'll wait. The "bugs" part has me leary, especially since I'm on my wife's computer. I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate me not letting that in.

Thanks again-
Dday

Back
Top Bottom