• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Bug? Problem Ares 1.03

Vonfrost

New here
Hello. I have i strange sound (noise), when i select my preset (PVH 6160 block). It stops only if i click on amp block in axe-edit (just click, nothing else). I think problem in presence. Sample of noise in added file.

Attachments

Rex

Legend!
Weird. Do you get this sound when you load the preset without connecting to your computer? If so, have you found a way to stop it without using Axe-Edit?

ang

Inspired
confirmed!

first i loaded my 5150 preset and it was fine. i copied your presence settings and set mine to zero. saved it, rebooted, and the chirping sound came on after the reboot. changed preset to the next one, sound gone, go back to 5150 preset, sound still gone. saved it again with the presence back to 8, saved, reboot, no chirping sound.

so recalling a preset for the first time with the presence setting it to 0 triggers it. does it without axe-edit running too

Last edited:

jarabuandi

Veteran
Hello. I have i strange sound (noise), when i select my preset (PVH 6160 block). It stops only if i click on amp block in axe-edit (just click, nothing else). I think problem in presence. Sample of noise in added file.

That's interesting. I've tried again today but don't seem to have this issue. I've tried the PV6160 Block and the 5153 Blue.

Jack_Zan

New here

There is the problem, if I push the edit button in the layout page on amp block this noise disappear.
This problem is in all my 5153 presets

Top Bottom