Pro Audio 1U ss Power amp review

I was in Class-d on saturday and Mike showed me about 30 partially assembled Pro Audio amps, I got the impression that they were just waiting for final assembly, testing and shipping so maybe you will be hearing from them pretty soon.

relic245 said:
I was in Class-d on saturday and Mike showed me about 30 partially assembled Pro Audio amps, I got the impression that they were just waiting for final assembly, testing and shipping so maybe you will be hearing from them pretty soon.

That's good news. I hope they're the amps we're waiting for and not the new 4 channel things they're launching this week. :?

Ey dudes... if someone wants to earn some extra buck.... I want to buy the 2400W pro audio amp.. but I am in Mexico.. If someone buys one and wants to sell it let me know... or maybe earn some cash for shipping the order to me...We can talk about a fee for it.. hehe.. thaanks

Lightningboy said:
relic245 said:

That's good news. I hope they're the amps we're waiting for and not the new 4 channel things they're launching this week. :?

MMMM.

Why first the 4 channel while the costumer demand is 2 channel?
Weird. Especially if you know a lot Axe-Fx owners have paid and are waiting on the 2 channel version?
Super weird......

DADA said:
MMMM.

Why first the 4 channel while the costumer demand is 2 channel?
Weird. Especially if you know a lot Axe-Fx owners have paid and are waiting on the 2 channel version?
Super weird......

Not really weird. They have 1000 pre-orders for the 2 channel version - a very few of those are from Axe owners, many are for small PA or for powering studio monitors and installations. the 4 channel is specifically for installations. Think pubs and the like with speakers spread everywhere. its not just about us :)

The 2 Channel version has beed finalised (from a design/materials perspective) for a while. The problems theyve had has been actually getting the componants they need from other companies 9and ones that are in spec !!!). The 4 channel is in final design development. That does not effect how quickly the 2 channel version will actually make it to markey.

DADA said:
They raised the price again!

SKU31040 New! 1600w Pro Audio amplifier from Class-D £199.00 incl. VAT
SKU31041 New! 2400 W Pro Audio amplifer from Class-D £299.00 incl. VAT
SKU31042 New! 3200w Pro Audio amplifier from Class-D £349.00 incl. VAT

AND AGAIN ???
SKU31040 New! 1600w Pro Audio amplifier from Class-D £249.00 incl. VAT
SKU31041 New! 2400 W Pro Audio amplifer from Class-D £349.00 incl. VAT
SKU31042 New! 3200w Pro Audio amplifier from Class-D £449.00 incl. VAT

Back
Top Bottom