Presets "jumping" at random

Amparkmusic

Inspired
Hey all. I'm in a bit of a quandary here... My Axe 3 Mk1 seems to be jumping through presets at random. Can't really figure out what has been triggering it. This has occurred when hooked up to a computer both running and not running axe edit, as well as no computer hook up at all. The only other thing I'm hooked up to is an FC12. I have 4 external switches that are each programmed to link to a specific preset. Those presets are 107, 108, 109, and 110 - it seems like every time I'm on number 107, it jumps ahead to 109. This is a huge problem - as when shows start up again this will be my main rig, and I can't have it jumping on me mid song. I can post the presets if needed, but I imagine that will require that I post my fc settings, as well as a copy of my system settings. The preset is based off of one of Fremen's free presets posted recently and has a User cab.

Was hoping to see if anyone here has had this same issue. It's still under warranty for another month - probably gonna extend the warranty another 2 years.

Had that problem a couple times. Solution was simple shut down, reboot.
When the prob came back again; same solution.
Haven't had it since.

Including "Per Preset FC" settings?
I had presets jumping using someone else's presets and a third party controller once. I cleared out all the fc settings. Something the the per preset fc setting was doing it. You can always put them back. Just write down what the settings are.

I had that problem at one point and support indicated that it was a hardware problem ... nothing series as I recall and involved pulling and resetting some cables inside the Axe. Fixed problem and it has not recurred since. I can't give you more detail on the solution but suggest you contact support if the software solutions above don't fix your problem.

Back
Top Bottom