#PresetADay Suggestions...

Hey guys, Dan from Silent Underground...

I recently put up a post on our Facebook page asking what people were hoping for in future #PresetADay packs. If you are wanting to get something done, that we can turn into a full month series, PLEASE jump over there and get in on the discussion.

The post is super easy to find, I pinned it to the top of the page. https://www.facebook.com/SilentUndergroundStudio

So far the people on Facebook are suggesting a "In The Style Of" series. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated if you want to throw in your 2cents.

Not concrete yet on whether the series will start back on June 1st or July 1st, I really need to get the site done and dusted before hand, but still open to all suggestions if they fit in what we do.

If you follow the series, I would really appreciate it if you could jump over there and let me know what you'd be interested in - Or just say hey !!

Cheers,

Dan ~

I would be interested in seeing #PresetADay have a series focused on effects, crazier the better... WAIT, they could even fit within the 'in the style of' suggestion... in the style of F-YEAH!

In the style of David Gilmour (solo or Pink Floyd) would be nice but especially interested in a preset for the solo on "The Blue" from On An Island, either recorded or live version. It would be great to see a preset nail that great tone, get the whammy pedal dialed in right, etc.

Anything / Anyone in particular you guys might be keen on ??

I'd say go for the usual suspects; Vai, Satriani, Malmsteen, Clapton, Gilmour, Hendrix, May, Santana, Dimebag, Johnson, Van Halen, Petrucci, Gilbert, Gibbons, Frehley, Moore, Paige, Blackmore, Iommi, Morello, Reid, Zappa.................

A package could contain not just the "right" amp and cab dialed in like the real thing, but also some cornerstone effects dialed in just right for certain songs, albums or periods, like a Brian May package contains the "Brighton Rock" delay, the Van Halen package contains the "Unchained" flanger, the Morello package contains the "KITNO" whammy, that sort of thing.......

Thanks for the feedback guys. I've noted it all down.
Its looking like the series might restart in July. I want to make sure I get this done right for you guys !

This is a VERY quick and nasty mock-up of how I kinda intend to present the "In The Style Of" series when they go live either June 1st or July 1st. 1 guitar track, manually switched in and out so you guys can see exactly whats going on. Thoughts ?

Back
Top Bottom