Preset Rundown

Sounds awesome Leon - you think you'll have any audio/video from the gig you're doing with this? It'd be interesting to see it translated into a real-life scenario. Thanks for including the preset, and for the little wah tips at the end too!

Sounds awesome Leon - you think you'll have any audio/video from the gig you're doing with this? It'd be interesting to see it translated into a real-life scenario. Thanks for including the preset, and for the little wah tips at the end too!

The whole thing was filmed so there'll definitely be some video but I'm not sure if they recorded audio of it's going to be cut as part of a music video. Sounded great in my ears though!

Not sure if it is a placebo effect but I added that PEQ block to a few of my gig presets and the overall tone seems to be smoother and cut just a little more. No matter---I like it.

Leon,
This sounds great through my cans, wow.
I would like to try it live, my set up is
OUT1 stereo XLR to board.
OUT 2 , 1/4in to tube power amp in, then 1X12 EVM12L cabinet.

Can you tell me where to insert the fxl block to do this and still maintain the presets goodness ?

Thanks

The preset sounds alright but it really comes alive the YA SM57 IR! Might be using that amp settings for my next gig if it translates well to the PA.

Back
Top Bottom