Preset no sound after CPU overload?

Jamme1961

Inspired
was adjusting a preset and didn't notice i was over 80% CPU - when i hit the footswitch to turn on the compressor I lost all sound. I noticed I was over on CPU - and deleted some stuff to get into the 69% range - I then hit save and still no sound on that preset - all other presets work fine. I rebotted and still same problem - no sound only on that preset. thanks for any help - tried to search this here but couldn't find anything

was adjusting a preset and didn't notice i was over 80% CPU - when i hit the footswitch to turn on the compressor I lost all sound. I noticed I was over on CPU - and deleted some stuff to get into the 69% range - I then hit save and still no sound on that preset - all other presets work fine. I rebotted and still same problem - no sound only on that preset. thanks for any help - tried to search this here but couldn't find anything
As always, post the preset or at least a screenshot.

When you deleted a block did you "re-cable" to make a complete signal path?

IMG_2767[18043].jpg
this is an austin buddy live gold - so I also deleted all the extra blocks from the preset that buddy puts in.

I got so nervous when the FM9 started blinking red - that I immediately started deleting blocks - so foolish- like my grandma hitting the wrong button on her TV and thinking she had broken it. Thanks again for the help on this. The tip to page over to see signal flow is a good one.

I got so nervous when the FM9 started blinking red - that I immediately started deleting blocks - so foolish- like my grandma hitting the wrong button on her TV and thinking she had broken it. Thanks again for the help on this. The tip to page over to see signal flow is a good one.
Yes - super cool capability!

Yes - super cool capability!
Agreed. It's things like this that make Fractal the top of the top-shelf imo. The sounds are best as well imo, but the dozens of little things like this just make the units soooo great. There are so many that it's hard to even quantify them all.

"Why do you think the Fractal is the best modeler? These other ones sound just as good to me."

"Well I think it sounds the best but it's all the other stuff that really puts it well ahead."

"Like what."

"Well....it's....uh....stuff."

Back
Top Bottom