Preset Names screwed Up-Help Please?

Stratman68

Axe-Master
See pict. all of a sudden when in Preset mode Preset names 1&2 are correct, but the 3,4&5 are the same as 3? This happens in every bank?
As far as I know, I didn't change anything but I guess I did by mistake? Weird! tried rebooting of course.FM9 PRESET MESS.jpg
Help Please! Thanks
Please excuse the dust-very old house!

Your bank size is set to 3. Change it to 5. FC Controllers menu > Config page on the front menu or FC Edit > FC Config in the editor.

I would happily PAY for a way to AVOID climbing under my daw desk to do this stuff-maybe someday. I know resources-DRAG!

OK First reboot got a blank everything. Now, even though bank size set to 5 by f config and on the FM9 itself manually. Same thing???????

OK First reboot got a blank everything. Now, even though bank size set to 5 by f config and on the FM9 itself manually. Same thing???????
So I had to manually change 3&4&5 because in FC Edit they all were set to 3?????????? I am confused. But oh well. It's right now.
Obviously changing bank size was step one.

Multiple simultaneous weirdnesses. Keep an eye on that.
I agree, but it would seem I would have to be in a severe drunkin ( I don't drink) or drug induced coma (Which I don't-anymore). Because I would have to have gone into config on FM9 and changed bank size BY MISTAKE-OK I can see that. But to THEN go into FC edit in the editor to preset Layout and manually change FS 4 to go to preset 3 and then change FS 5 to ALSO go to preset 3? NOPE, I am not that far gone yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rex
Back
Top Bottom