• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Bug? Preset name missing from FC-6

JiveTurkey

Experienced
How can I add the preset names back to the display window of the FC-6? Now I only see the custom named scribble scrip text but nothing up top. Thanks.

BryantP

Administrator
How can I add the preset names back to the display window of the FC-6? Now I only see the custom named scribble scrip text but nothing up top. Thanks.
Go to HOME -> SETUP -> FC Controllers/Onboard Switches -> Remote page. Adjust the "FC Main LCD Contrast" to something around 90%.

If this doesn't fix the problem, please let us know.

JiveTurkey

Experienced
Go to HOME -> SETUP -> FC Controllers/Onboard Switches -> Remote page. Adjust the "FC Main LCD Contrast" to something around 90%.

If this doesn't fix the problem, please let us know.
Thanks BryantP. It's not a contrast issue. The preset name just isn't there. When the controller boots up; it shows the Fractal info and FM version, etc. Just not preset name.

Some back story/full disclosure: I didn't want a bunch of weird footswtich issues live where I accidentally had some random hold assigned I wasn't aware of and got into the wrong layout. I set up my desired switch configuration in the startup layout and copied the layouts over so there would be no surprises. Other than no preset names :( :oops::D

BryantP

Administrator
Thanks BryantP. It's not a contrast issue. The preset name just isn't there. When the controller boots up; it shows the Fractal info and FM version, etc. Just not preset name.

Some back story/full disclosure: I didn't want a bunch of weird footswtich issues live where I accidentally had some random hold assigned I wasn't aware of and got into the wrong layout. I set up my desired switch configuration in the startup layout and copied the layouts over so there would be no surprises. Other than no preset names :( :oops::D
Does the main LCD ever show anything after the initial info at power-up? Such as enabling/disabling an effect.

JiveTurkey

Experienced
Does the main LCD ever show anything after the initial info at power-up? Such as enabling/disabling an effect.
Yep. It mirrors the "control switch on/off" messages. I have it set to mirror the FM3 switches as well. It's basically a satellite switch for the main unit at times when I just want the FC at the front of the stage.

BryantP

Administrator
Yep. It mirrors the "control switch on/off" messages. I have it set to mirror the FM3 switches as well. It's basically a satellite switch for the main unit at times when I just want the FC at the front of the stage.
This is a new one. Please upload your "System + FC" dump from Fractal-Bot and we'll take a look when we get a chance.

Also, please note what version of firmware you are running and if you're on Axe-Fx III, Axe-Fx III MKII, or FM3.

JiveTurkey

Experienced
Thanks Bryant. FM3 running latest fw. I'm sure it's something I did :)

Attachments

• FM3-210503-202135-system+gb+fc.syx
    192.6 KB · Views: 0
Top Bottom