Not a Bug Preset name missing from FC-6

JiveTurkey

Power User
How can I add the preset names back to the display window of the FC-6? Now I only see the custom named scribble scrip text but nothing up top. Thanks.

How can I add the preset names back to the display window of the FC-6? Now I only see the custom named scribble scrip text but nothing up top. Thanks.
Go to HOME -> SETUP -> FC Controllers/Onboard Switches -> Remote page. Adjust the "FC Main LCD Contrast" to something around 90%.

If this doesn't fix the problem, please let us know.

Go to HOME -> SETUP -> FC Controllers/Onboard Switches -> Remote page. Adjust the "FC Main LCD Contrast" to something around 90%.

If this doesn't fix the problem, please let us know.
Thanks BryantP. It's not a contrast issue. The preset name just isn't there. When the controller boots up; it shows the Fractal info and FM version, etc. Just not preset name.

Some back story/full disclosure: I didn't want a bunch of weird footswtich issues live where I accidentally had some random hold assigned I wasn't aware of and got into the wrong layout. I set up my desired switch configuration in the startup layout and copied the layouts over so there would be no surprises. Other than no preset names :( :oops::D

Thanks BryantP. It's not a contrast issue. The preset name just isn't there. When the controller boots up; it shows the Fractal info and FM version, etc. Just not preset name.

Some back story/full disclosure: I didn't want a bunch of weird footswtich issues live where I accidentally had some random hold assigned I wasn't aware of and got into the wrong layout. I set up my desired switch configuration in the startup layout and copied the layouts over so there would be no surprises. Other than no preset names :( :oops::D
Does the main LCD ever show anything after the initial info at power-up? Such as enabling/disabling an effect.

Does the main LCD ever show anything after the initial info at power-up? Such as enabling/disabling an effect.
Yep. It mirrors the "control switch on/off" messages. I have it set to mirror the FM3 switches as well. It's basically a satellite switch for the main unit at times when I just want the FC at the front of the stage.

Yep. It mirrors the "control switch on/off" messages. I have it set to mirror the FM3 switches as well. It's basically a satellite switch for the main unit at times when I just want the FC at the front of the stage.
This is a new one. Please upload your "System + FC" dump from Fractal-Bot and we'll take a look when we get a chance.

Also, please note what version of firmware you are running and if you're on Axe-Fx III, Axe-Fx III MKII, or FM3.

Thanks Bryant. FM3 running latest fw. I'm sure it's something I did :)

Attachments

• FM3-210503-202135-system+gb+fc.syx
    192.6 KB · Views: 0
Did you get a chance to look at this @BryantP ? No worries if you didn't. Had 1st practice with the FM the other night and it performed exactly as it should.

So I solved this problem. Accidentally(?)

I had the following setting wrong. I had the FC-6 set to mirror the FM-3. No idea this would effect the switch in this manner. All appears to be good now.
gAwbDxP.png

So I solved this problem. Accidentally(?)

I had the following setting wrong. I had the FC-6 set to mirror the FM-3. No idea this would effect the switch in this manner. All appears to be good now.
Glad it's working well, now! It does sound like a bug with mirroring, however, so I'll still take a look when I can.

Back
Top Bottom