Preset inc/dec from selected preset position

Jens973

Inspired
Hi all,

I set a footswitch to inc preset and another to dec preset function. Now I am going to select a preset from the preset page - lets say preset no 60, where I want to start from. But pressing inc/dec switch still relates to preset 0 instead to inc/dec the preset from the current position 60. Is there any way to make this work?

If you have it set to No Wrap, it will stay at the bottom of the specified range (preset 000) instead of wrapping back around to the top (preset 511).

So you've got both switch 1 and switch 3 tap functions set to -1? One of those should be set to +1 to increment.

If you have it set to No Wrap, it will stay at the bottom of the specified range (preset 000) instead of wrapping back around to the top (preset 511).
This behaviour I had expected, but selecting a preset by menu, i.e. preset 60 and then pressing the inc/dec switches jumps back to whereever the inc/dec counter was before. Thinking as a software engineer I would say there is an index assignment missing when selecting a preset from menu.
The "Inc/dec variable" starts at 0 after power on and can only be changed by inc/dec operation through a footswitch but is not changed to actual preset position when selecting preset from menu. This assignment should be done at startup aswell to be able to inc/dec from start preset.

But maybe there is a menu point somewhere to change the behaviour??

Is the FM3 actually changing to preset 60 on the home screen when you select it?
yes, as expected. I choose a preset from menu, press enter and the preset is loaded perfectly. Turning the jogwheel I can inc/dec preset by -1/+1 from the selected preset without jumping back.

Back
Top Bottom