Preset feature request: Notes

hippietim

Axe-Master
I would like a way to add some notes to a preset. Not a lot, maybe a couple Tweets worth. Uses:
  1. for outboard gear settings - “hey dummy, make sure the Key9 is set to Wurlitzer”
  2. what you configured tap tempo for “hey dummy, ch1 is 1/4 and ch2 is dotted 1/8”
  3. External control usage - “hey dummy, Boss footswitxh is momentary tremolo activation”
  4. Etc.

Last edited:
+1
As a commercial preset maker, this would be awesome. Would love to have notes possible in Axe-Edit for each block. Whenever you hover the mouse pointer over a block past a certain time. a dialog box pops up?

Yes! I have requested this before. With the new FC not quite as critical, but currently I stopped using multiple presets partly because I can't remember what the mfc and exp pedals do to the preset

That would be great. With USB QWERTY keyboard entry?
Or how about a way to enter custom 'meta data' in the preset itself from in Axe-Edit?

Yes. And using the scene names is a good idea too.

Are those scene names able to be displayed on the new FCs?

I wonder if the Axe-FX III will have a socks matching block to help with that last one...

Socks and FCs are just manifestations of Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle. You can either know their precise location (like when you hold them in your hands) or the direction where they’re going (physically or metaphorically). But never both.

I believe this request goes all the way back to the Ultra era.

It would be awesome if the new hardware could store the info some how.

+1 on this idea. It would be killer to be able to add some description notes especially for a preset you use a little less frequently.

Back
Top Bottom