Presenting... The Axe-Fx III

L5hZeqf.jpg

Now I know how the Ultra people felt!
All I want is more amps! ADA, Randall, Engl collection including cleans. I'm sure this box has them though right? It's bigger so they could put more amps in! I'm on the wait list and I already feel guilty.
You need a special edition with Rock/Heavy amps....

It has so many good stock cabs built in that I hope people will stop releasing/selling 3rd party patches with custom cabs to make it easy to try out and take into use. :)
I hear ya with the promise of so many cabs being the latest and greatest. ON the other hand we dont say I hope they stop building new cars we have so many good ones? Let em, just dont buy em!

ON the other hand I REALLY wish there was an IR builder/modeller in this new one, I think its the biggest miss of all, given the man himself has said its the MOST important piece of the puzzle. Guess its too hard to do?

Hehe, this is epic. I've wanted a Sako TRG42 since I was a teenager, last summer, after ~17 years I finally got one with a Schmidt&Bender scope. Guess what was announced last week in Shot Show!? Trg v.2, and an update of the Bender model I have. Now Axe3! All my fancy gear is now old junk! :D

Congrats To FAS. Stop calling this a guitar processor; it definitely is a guitar and band workstation. Will have to be patient and save some money before pushing the button, but surely will make the step in due time. Thanks infinitely also for having kept the pricing so reasonable. Looking the site I'd estimated it would be going at 4k and be out of reach. Not at all. Great great job. Looking forward to see the first videos and sound samples.
Wish you some nice and merited holiday.

I don't really need an Axe FX 3, as it will, sound the same as the Axe 2 for a long while (hopefully, both will get the same modelling updates), and I already have all the features I need to get by, but...
I wonder why can't the Axe FX 2 receive an update, that let's you place inputs and outputs freely on the grid like that. It's an awesome feature I wanted the axe to have, always.
Is there a hardware limitation or something?...

Btw, only if the Axe 3 was powered, I could kind of justify the 3U size. Hope there will be a powered version following sometime later :)
Now that I would be interested in.

Are there going to be @austinbuddy factory presets in the Axe-III? That would keep a lot of people very happy right out of the box.

Fractal asked me to do a few Factory presets, and I am submitting them. Less naked amps than full stage presets. But I will definitely create a new and updated Naked Amps TonePack version for the AXE III -- now with it's flexibility, I can finally fit everything into two banks instead of four, and still cover all 259 amps, and multiple gain settings/tones in a single preset for an amp. Pretty cool!

Back
Top Bottom