Praise and Worship presets ?

Check out "Worship Tutorials online".

These guys have modern praise and worship amp presets for FM3, FM9, AF3. They have a 50% off Black Friday sale right now.

I don't use them myself and you could probably get by making your own but if you only want to settle for custom these guys know what they're talking about.

I had been following them since the days of my HX Effects unit.

If you import presets and they show up empty, that usually means that the presets were saved under a newer firmware version than the one you’re running on your own machine.

That'll teach me for trying out things before my 11th cup of coffee! Updated my FW and all is good as you said! Cheers Rex! :D

On the theme of sharing PW presets. This is my general catch-all which I use for Sundays and a bunch of other songs. From here, I make adjustments for different songs (effects and gain staging) and then save it as a separate preset. It's based around the AC30 and Smallbox but incorporates the Shiver for cleans and BE-100 + Div/13 for big lead tones.

The filter block at the front of the chain is used for a dynamic low cut attached to the pitch follower. I use that on my Mayones so I can run with one preset across multiple guitars and not get lost in preset management.

Attachments

• NdL 6 FM9.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 26
On the theme of sharing PW presets. This is my general catch-all which I use for Sundays and a bunch of other songs. From here, I make adjustments for different songs (effects and gain staging) and then save it as a separate preset. It's based around the AC30 and Smallbox but incorporates the Shiver for cleans and BE-100 + Div/13 for big lead tones.

The filter block at the front of the chain is used for a dynamic low cut attached to the pitch follower. I use that on my Mayones so I can run with one preset across multiple guitars and not get lost in preset management.
Nice. What cabs do you use for this preset?

Nice. What cabs do you use for this preset?
I switch between the 1960TV and Class-A 30w Dynacabs on one channel and then the York Audio MRSH 4x12 M25 with a SM57 and VX30 2x12 with a SM57 and 121.

They are pretty similar sounding but each have their own flavour. Sometimes the ears just want to hear something slightly different. :)

Out of curiosity do the Dynacab setting load up when the preset is exported or does it need the cab bundled as well?

Out of curiosity do the Dynacab setting load up when the preset is exported or does it need the cab bundled as well?
In your preset the cab block is empty, and there is no sound. Unfortunately, you can’t legally share cabs that you bought.

I tried a couple as well....... like the Saturate button and need to start using that.
It did cause one off the scenes to clip when using it..... is there a way to control the volume of the Sat switch or is that controlled by the saturation amount. I didn't mess with that and couldn't find anything else that was jacking the volume.
Saturation Drive is in the Preamp section of the amp block. You can change the Saturation switch modifier to go from this... 1701092676115.png

To this...
1701092711609.png

That should have a bit less level jump.

You can also just turn down the amp level. On most of the presets I have the amp level mapped to Scene Controller 3 and 4 for dual amps presets.

Great thread, everyone. I've been away from the forum, playing keys for Advent / Christmas.
Looking forward to trying some of the patches. Thanks.

Does anyone know of a site that has praise and worship presets for the FM9? I know that worship tutorials has a few, but I was more or less looking for a website that supports the FM9 or the FM3 . I know there are websites out there that have numerous praise and worship presets for the Line 6 helix, so I was hoping that there was something available out there that had a large number of presets for praise and worship for the Fractal line of products

I like both WT and David Hislop for worship presets, but on Factal and most specifically the FM3, WT is best. David always thru the kitchen sink in and made the FM3 unusable, as it used too much CPU. He may have changed that. I preferred David's on the Helix stuff.

Stuart with the free stuff from WT and tweak. I knew guy and that's all he did.

Back
Top Bottom