Potentiometer in a box - does anyone sell this?

Well I got my T1M "expression pots" the other day and finally got a chance to mount them on the board. The knobs are easy to move with your feet and so far I'm lovin' it. I need to experiment with what to control, but right now I have:
Volume pedal
Reverb level
Delay level
Delay repeats

wE-CLQuCwaoIYBXtHm-aCwscBqnSMnuoZ61CIKsooT9SU1Hu2A-2UkZfZgg9vdYFRAy7-TxySsDe9xnaqcY62Pi3Kh-Omx4AynzIFGSBePZjcTcAgFNEk0QhPCch1WzNkJnu9a2ybQ=w2578-h1933-no

Lately I've been playing around with assigning a few things to each controller, ie. one knob for 'delay' that controls a number of parameters, spend some time to tweak min/max settings for each parameter as well as slope / direction, can be fun to smoothly morph between 2 settings without using X/Y

ie as you turn delay feedback up, mix goes down a little so it doesn't get overpowering, add some other tweaks.. this is just a basic example, the options are huge.

Lately I've been playing around with assigning a few things to each controller, ie. one knob for 'delay' that controls a number of parameters, spend some time to tweak min/max settings for each parameter as well as slope / direction, can be fun to smoothly morph between 2 settings without using X/Y

ie as you turn delay feedback up, mix goes down a little so it doesn't get overpowering, add some other tweaks.. this is just a basic example, the options are huge.
+1. Morphing is one of the unique strengths of Fractal gear.

+1. Morphing is one of the unique strengths of Fractal gear.
I'm not so sure it's all that unique... I was doing it with my ART SGX-2000 back in the day.

I think many digital processors allow multiple parameters to be simultaneously controlled... But I do think that the level of control and quantity of controllable parameters is extensive! :D

I'm not so sure it's all that unique... I was doing it with my ART SGX-2000 back in the day.

I think many digital processors allow multiple parameters to be simultaneously controlled... But I do think that the level of control and quantity of controllable parameters is extensive! :D
True, other processors can morph. But few can give you the level of control it takes to do it smoothly, evenly, and with lots of usable points in between.

Back
Top Bottom