Post Your Rig!

I updated my rig. I got rid of JVM210C combo and replaced it with a Matrix GT800FX into the Marshall TV Cab since the new JVM models are now VERY good. I still have the huge nearly all tube analog pedal board as you can see, which ill put onto a proper board some time soon. 2021 Ultra Luxe and 2019 Gibson Traditional.

Attachments

• Snapshot_30.JPG
    Snapshot_30.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
Guys, need your advice!
Let's imagine you have your Axe FXIII and your 4U rack case (something similar to Gator vintage cases in tolex, just as the amp head) is arriving tomorrow. So that means - you have only 1 unit space left!
1704903124196.JPEG
What would you fill that space with? What would you go with?

What comes to mind: rack tuner, rack wireless system, rack tube poweramp, rack power conditioner... anything else? Or maybe just close that unit space with the front plate?
I'm not gigging, just playing at home for myself. That's the only condition.
Thanks!
P.S. And because this is the setup thread - mine looks like this atm. But that's what I want to improve)

Hey I got the same problem! I have a power conditioner and a wireless rack I never use. I was thinking of just buying a 4 unit rack instead of my 6. I do have an old korg tuner with the light that goes back and forth. Looks like a cylon from battlestar galactica!! I might put that in there. I think the front plate would look good!! Save you some money from buying something else.

Hey I got the same problem! I have a power conditioner and a wireless rack I never use. I was thinking of just buying a 4 unit rack instead of my 6. I do have an old korg tuner with the light that goes back and forth. Looks like a cylon from battlestar galactica!! I might put that in there. I think the front plate would look good!! Save you some money from buying something else.
That's what I've been thinking about. As AXE FXII is a digital device - it doesn't need any power conditioner unless there's any analog unit added.
But I just don't want to have that space unfilled, so I asked about any unit that would be useful even at home.
Are you connecting your tuner to the back of the Fractal? I mean, I wouldn't have lots of power cables (but that's the reason for the power conditioner otherwise)

That's what I've been thinking about. As AXE FXII is a digital device - it doesn't need any power conditioner unless there's any analog unit added.
But I just don't want to have that space unfilled, so I asked about any unit that would be useful even at home.
Are you connecting your tuner to the back of the Fractal? I mean, I wouldn't have lots of power cables (but that's the reason for the power conditioner otherwise)
I have the axe 2 and currently I’m just using the tuner in the fmc 101 so the korg is in my closet. I did have it in my rack for a while but replaced it with the wireless when I got that. I’m now using tube amps when I play out so not using the conditioner or the wireless at all at home. If you get a rack tuner I believe you plug into that first then into the fractal. I’m pretty sure that’s how I had it hooked up. And yes I plugged it into the back of the fractal.

I updated my rig. I got rid of JVM210C combo and replaced it with a Matrix GT800FX into the Marshall TV Cab since the new JVM models are now VERY good. I still have the huge nearly all tube analog pedal board as you can see, which ill put onto a proper board some time soon. 2021 Ultra Luxe and 2019 Gibson Traditional.
Mate - love all that JD Analog kit - how's the 1968? I just picked up a PP Gypsy...Fellow Kiwi from CHCH.

Back
Top Bottom