Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

How are people attaching the FC6/FC12s to wooden / laminate pedalboards?

Im looking for good methods that will make it easy to either use the FCs off the pedalboard (ie placed on bedroom floor) or attached to full pedal board (when out at jams). The Bluguitar Amp1 can use magnetic attachments - has anyone tried this or a similar quick release type strategy?

https://bluguitar.com/en/products/accessoires/easy-locks

bluguitar_product-easy_locks_600x600.png

How are people attaching the FC6/FC12s to wooden / laminate pedalboards?

Im looking for good methods that will make it easy to either use the FCs off the pedalboard (ie placed on bedroom floor) or attached to full pedal board (when out at jams). The Bluguitar Amp1 can use magnetic attachments - has anyone tried this or a similar quick release type strategy?

https://bluguitar.com/en/products/accessoires/easy-locks

bluguitar_product-easy_locks_600x600.png
Do they also sell the matching metal piece that's built into to the Amp1?

Read the description in the link... Both pieces are included.
Not how I read it. It includes two sets of magnet/screw pairs, but the pieces they magnet to are built into the Amp1.

"On the bottom side of the AMP1 there are two matching magnetic metal counterparts to fix the AMP1 to the magnets."

Not how I read it. It includes two sets of magnet/screw pairs, but the pieces they magnet to are built into the Amp1.

"On the bottom side of the AMP1 there are two matching magnetic metal counterparts to fix the AMP1 to the magnets."
Yeah, reading that again after looking at the image above, I think you're probably right.

Think I found a cheaper source of the magnets directly on Amazon

Amazon product ASIN B08ZHYYVL5
The thing about the originals used w an Amp1 is that the strength of the magnets are probably aligned to the weight of the device.
Since the Amp1 is apparently plastic (see post above, no knowledge personally), it probably weighs quite a bit less than any Fractal.
I'm just speculating here, but be careful when you first get this hooked up.

Did a little mod to my FC pedal board. You can see in the one pic the before where i had my pair of dual aux switches (i use as stand-in-switches) that I had mounted on the bottom row of my Temple Audio Duo34 board. I kept inadvertently hitting the standby switches while going for FC12 bottom row buttons; inspired by @Joe Bfstplk post in another thread where he had under-mounted some switches. You see my after pic where I had done that with the two dual switch boxes. So much cleaner. Only required drilling 4 holes in my board to accommodate the switch shafts. Ordered some Mooer toppers for those 4 aux switches though I kinda like how it looks just like that.

Attachments

• fcboard mod1.jpg
    fcboard mod1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 90
  • FCboard mod.jpg
    FCboard mod.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 91
  • fcboard6.jpg
    fcboard6.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 89
Still need to velcro everything in and wire it up, but I think this old Muztek pedalboard I had semi-retired is the perfect size for the FC-12, with space for two expression pedals next to the controller. Using the spring loaded Mission Engineering pedal for wah and whammy, and the larger Dunlop is used for everything else.

tempImageMOFAz1.png

Back
Top Bottom