• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here!

Alexis

Inspired
Post your "Pedalboard" rigs here, I'm curious how many and which expression pedals, external switches, cases and other stuff you guys use.

sskkmm

Veteran
Well this is a bit too small in width

But I might just use it anyway for now.

UPDATE. Removed the handles from the pullout flat board and this will work.

It’s a pedalboard and case I got off Craigslist a couple years ago. Made by OSP.
I figure I can keep the XLR for faslink in here as well as other pedals or picks or whatever - might not even need to take the flatboard out of the case bottom!

Last edited:

unix-guy

Legend!
My trusty NYC Pedalboards 36" board that I've had for about a decade is going to be passed along to the other guitarist in my band along with my MFC-101 and a couple Mission pedals to replace his FCB1010 with his Axe Fx II.

I'll be getting a new board that is big enough to house the FC-12 and my 4 Mission pedals... I'll post when it's all together.

Rex

Legend!
Just ordered my flatboard from https://www.earnestcustoms.com. Here are the dimensions. I am excited to fly lighter and smaller and save luggage fees:) Will post when I receive it!View attachment 51908
I'm excited for you, but a little concerned, too. The FC-6 and EV-1 together are about an inch and a half wider than the inside dimensions of your board, and the EV-1 is two inches longer than the board's inside depth.

rnjscooter

Veteran
I'm excited for you, but a little concerned, too. The FC-6 and EV-1 together are about an inch and a half wider than the inside dimensions of your board, and the EV-1 is two inches longer than the board's inside depth.
Thanks for the concern Rex. I live by measure twice and cut once, but on this one I measured a dozen times. You may notice that's it's actually an EV-2 (maybe I said EV-1 someplace accidentally), AND I also have taken the end caps off the FC-6. There is no reason for them for in my opinion, just extra real estate.:cool:

Rex

Legend!
Thanks for the concern Rex. I live by measure twice and cut once, but on this one I measured a dozen times. You may notice that's it's actually an EV-2 (maybe I said EV-1 someplace accidentally), AND I also have taken the end caps off the FC-6. There is no reason for them for in my opinion, just extra real estate.:cool:
My mistake. I was looking at someone else's picture and saw an EV-1. Enjoy!

Top Bottom