Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

Apparently I forgot to post this in here:

View attachment 134840
View attachment 134841
You're probably like me, in that you don't want your rack to leave 'footprints' on your cab. I put an old shelf that actually has rounded edges on top of my cab, and set my rack on top. I like it being within arm's reach, since I practice while sitting at my desk, and am one of the few who prefer to not fire up the editor to tweak presets.

You're probably like me, in that you don't want your rack to leave 'footprints' on your cab. I put an old shelf that actually has rounded edges on top of my cab, and set my rack on top. I like it being within arm's reach, since I practice while sitting at my desk, and am one of the few who prefer to not fire up the editor to tweak presets.
Damn I bet you put your shoes and socks on in the order of sock shoe sock shoe too, you sicko! :tearsofjoy:

Joking aside, that's bizarre from my perspective - I can't stand using the physical interface on the unit itself to make changes.

And yeah, I have considered moving it on top but the rack is deep so would protrude off the back of the cab. Maybe I could try it and see how it goes, but what I really want to do is move to a 10U or 12U shock rack so that the tuner can be a bit closer to head level (I'm also not happy with the SKB case).

Damn I bet you put your shoes and socks on in the order of sock shoe sock shoe too, you sicko! :tearsofjoy:

Joking aside, that's bizarre from my perspective - I can't stand using the physical interface on the unit itself to make changes.
Well, tbh, I have my presets pretty well dialed in to the point when I want another tone, I just switch to a different one. And I like to play, rather than tweak, for the most part. ;)

So I had a rack full of gear, and I eventually sold off the majority of it to where it was just my power conditioner, AxeFX3 and Matrix GT1000FX. While it was impressive looking it was taking up way too much space. Im going with a couple of FRFR speakers I already have an FR-10 and I have a Laney LFR112 coming as well. Im going to decide between the two of them then get another for Stereo.
New Setup

Old Setup

Gonna sell the Matrix as well, as im not gonna use it.

Back
Top Bottom