Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

@BBW that's how I run my Axe-Fx live as well: pointed up. What's the power bar you're using though? I like how that's mounted in the 4U -- good use of all that space at the back of the rack.

AxeFx3 arrives @ lefty's guitar dungeon.

Arrived today.

Only issue has been my Macbook being cranky about Axefx USB connection.

Fan is really silent - had to put my ear against it to confirm it is actually running.

And of course - it sounds and feels awesome - big improvement over my II-mk1.

I know my MBP is picky about the order I log in and turn all the equipment on. If I make sure the Mac is up and I'm logged on before everything else, I'm always good to go. Doing things out of order, I might have to plug and unplug some things to get them recognized.

And here is the Axe FX III snug in it's case:

3RxHPVD.jpg
Where's that case from? That thing is awesome.

Here's my space. I don't really gig out, so the Axe pretty much stays home. I just finished this rack/monitor terrace.

How do you like those Eris 8?

I'm thinking about trying those but I keep hearing about hiss and annoying woofer hum on the Eris line from Presonus.

How do you like those Eris 8?

I'm thinking about trying those but I keep hearing about hiss and annoying woofer hum on the Eris line from Presonus.

I like them, and I’ve never had any weird issues with them. Granted, I’ve never owned anything else. I visited Sweetwater and checked out everything they had that was “budget friendly.” (I recognize the irony of splurging on an Axe Fx and using budget monitors, but these were baby’s first, after all.)

The Eris monitors stuck out to me, then when I was researching more, I came across this comment from Cliff—
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...for-home-listening.108429/page-2#post-1300167

That sealed the deal for me until I have money to set aside for better monitors (that fund became the Axe Fx III fund so I’m starting over.)

Where's that case from? That thing is awesome.

https://www.bamboomcases.com/

A guy from Melbourne makes them, and other studio gear. Really great quality and awesome service, pretty happy with it. I have a typical 3RU case as well if I ever play live or rehearse again, but most of my playing is at home in front of a PC with headphones, so I wanted something that looked nice on the desk.

I like them, and I’ve never had any weird issues with them. Granted, I’ve never owned anything else. I visited Sweetwater and checked out everything they had that was “budget friendly.” (I recognize the irony of splurging on an Axe Fx and using budget monitors, but these were baby’s first, after all.)

The Eris monitors stuck out to me, then when I was researching more, I came across this comment from Cliff—
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...for-home-listening.108429/page-2#post-1300167

That sealed the deal for me until I have money to set aside for better monitors (that fund became the Axe Fx III fund so I’m starting over.)

Thanks.
I think I might go for them.

Back
Top Bottom