Post-Rock patches anyone?

Isembolt

Last month I lost my Fractal virginity and moved from the Timeline/Bigsky combination to an AX8. My main genre's are ambient/post-rock and post-hardcore. With the Strymon pedals I always could find an instant sound I liked, but with AX8 I have a bit more difficulty.

I already found the the below youtube video and forum entry which really helps.

Just curious if there are more Post-Rock players who are willing to share their presets to get me going.

when people have an issue with the fx in the Fractal stuff it's usually the same thing...lack of instantly usable presets like you have in those boxes. quality is definitely there...just have to know how to get what you're looking for.

when people have an issue with the fx in the Fractal stuff it's usually the same thing...lack of instantly usable presets like you have in those boxes. quality is definitely there...just have to know how to get what you're looking for.

Well I wouldn't call this an issue. It is just that I am not experienced with Fractal yet and would like some examples regarding this genre to get me more familiar with all these parameters which are still new to me.

Thx for sharing this video ,
For someone who looking some similar guitar samples,check some packs
at Lucid Samples or Looperman

Back
Top Bottom