Post a picture of your Guitar Family

This is all I need... For now;)
0a0efff19b6b921b33599ded2b556b8f.jpg
Since when does "need" have anything to do with it? And since when does G.A.S. give two craps about "need"? =)

sorry I did not pose these pictures nice and pretty for ya'll but I have to many guitars in the house to move them all on a Sunday!!!!!!!!! the Kramers and evh guitars are my oldest sons, the bass guitars are my wifes and all the Charvels are mine!!!!there are also some spare necks in the photos, for a hobby I like to restore guitars and put them back together, I keep the necks inside to protect them wile working on the bodies(which are in my work shop)!!!

How does one mount guitars to the ceiling? Thats crazy!!

How does one mount guitars to the ceiling? Thats crazy!!

cup hooks in the ceiling and small angle bracket attached to the back of the guitar with 2 of the neck plate screws(could be done with trem cavity screws to I suppose) but finding the balance point is the hard part!

sorry I did not pose these pictures nice and pretty for ya'll but I have to many guitars in the house to move them all on a Sunday!!!!!!!!! the Kramers and evh guitars are my oldest sons, the bass guitars are my wifes and all the Charvels are mine!!!!there are also some spare necks in the photos, for a hobby I like to restore guitars and put them back together, I keep the necks inside to protect them wile working on the bodies(which are in my work shop)!!!

Nice army of model series. I don't have any group shots so I'll post some individual ones. I have a hot rodded Model 5 that I originally bought new in 1987. I had it painted a couple of years ago when I got bored of the black cherry finish and wanted something unique. The theme fit a band I was in at the time...

sl_02.jpg

I also have a recent limited edition Super Stock Orange Sparkle. Also in the picture are my select Strat and my RR1T. This is a terrible indoor pic. I can't wait till a day I have time to get shots outdoors with this finish.

SD_1.jpg

Good pic of the RR1T, still my favorite guitar just because of Randy...

rr1_fence_2.jpg

My Epi 339. I wanted to try a semi acoustic on the cheap to see how I would like it. Decent guitar for the money.

ES339.jpg

And my secret weapon. I used to have this one tuned down to C standard for bringing Teh Brutalz. Behold the Death Kitty...

death_kitty.jpg

Behold the Death Kitty...

death_kitty.jpg
I am a big nut for the model series no doubt but will never be man enough to behold the death kitty!!!! LOL!!!!! that must be a hoot to bring out and play heavy metal with live!!I can almost see the faces of the people in the audience when you walk out on stage!!!!!!!

I am a big nut for the model series no doubt but will never be man enough to behold the death kitty!!!! LOL!!!!! that must be a hoot to bring out and play heavy metal with live!!I can almost see the faces of the people in the audience when you walk out on stage!!!!!!!

:lol

You definitely have to be secure in your masculinity to play it, but it does always get a great reaction from most crowds. Especially if they get the irony of using it to play downtuned metal.

I actually bought it to use as a test bed for the P-Rails Hot pickup and Sperzel locking tuners. It ended up being one of those happy accident guitars where it is super resonant, light weight and plays great.

FRONT: ESP Custom Shop Horizon, Edwards E-LP-98LTS, PRS Custom 22, Yamaha SA503TVL Troy Van Leeuwen.
BACK: ESP LTD PH-600 Page Hamilton, ESP LTD H-207, Yamaha SC 300T, ESP LTD PH-600 Page Hamilton signed.

Back
Top Bottom