Post a picture of your Guitar Family

Johan Allard

Power User
I'm sure as it is for most of you since you got your Axe Fx, you've switched most GAS towards guitars instead of amps, pedals or other things. I thought it would be a nice idea to post of picture of your Guitar Family - I'm sure there's lots of nice guitars you want to show off. Here's mine:

DSC07462_zpsoevyy55l.jpg

In the back row from the left:

Gibson Les Paul Standard (2012)
  • Bare Knuckle Riff Raff (bridge)/The Mule (neck) pickups
  • Tronical tuners
  • Schaller tail piece with fine tuners

Suhr Pro S1 (2007)
  • Bare Knuckle Crawler (bridge)/DiMarzio Area (noiseless middle and neck) pickups
  • Tronical tuners

Gibson SG '61 Reissue
  • Bare Knuckle Abraxas pickups (calibrated set)

Maton BB1200
  • Bare Knuckle Riff Raff pickups (calibrated set)
  • Sperzel locking tuners
  • Tone Pro bridge
  • Replaced all hardware with gold hardware

PRS Custom 22 (2002)
  • Bare Knuckle VHII pickups (calibrated set)
  • JJ Customworks Freeway switch

Gibson Les Paul Axcess (2010)
  • Bare Knuckle Rebel Yell pickups (calibrated set)
  • Grover Locking Tuners
  • Bare Knuckle Push-Push pots (series/parallel switching of the pickups)
  • Jensen PIO caps
  • Resomax tail piece

In the front row from the left:

Martin DCX1E
  • Grover locking tuners

Maton mini
  • Grover locking (mini) tuners

Pignose PGG-200 Deluxe
  • Seymour Duncan Little 59 Pickups
  • Grover locking (mini) tuners

As usual, our cat Rufus is inspecting that everyhing is done properly!

lease post of picture of your collection as well! Enjoy!

I've had another RG560 come in since I took this pic but it's pretty close to what I currently have.
IMG_0781_zpsllk5jpjb.jpg

From Left to right
2001 JAckson SL2H
Ibanez rg560
Ibanez RG1550M
San Dimas plated Jackson Strathead mutt (all USA parts though :) )
MIJ Charvel converted to H/S/S from H/H
GMW charvel clone
Early 1986 San Dims Jackson Dinky Plate #12XX
2011 Bernie Rico Jr. Hesperian 7 string soloist.A one of a kind.

Not pictured: a Violet Pearl 1987 RG560 I just picked up :)

IMG_20150530_231226.jpg

My two B.C. Rich Archtop Neck thru Mockingbird guitars. Mahogany neck/Mahogany Body with maple top with Violin satin flame finish. Hardtail. Sort scale 24 5/8. 24 frets.

I plan to replace the pickups eventually, I want a Super Distortion Dimarzio in the bridge & I am going to have the neck routed for a Lollar P90 50's wind. Also want to replace the nut, tuners, and bridge with the best parts from Graphtech, as well as re-do all the wiring and install stainless steel frets. Then... it will be the Perfect guitar.

@Johan - that is an amazing collection of guitars. With such a choice, you have a default 'go-to' guitar?

I do, my most recent guitar is my PRS and that does quite easily gets the most playtime at the moment. So much so I'm starting GASing for a PRS Singlecut :)!

sorry I did not pose these pictures nice and pretty for ya'll but I have to many guitars in the house to move them all on a Sunday!!!!!!!!! the Kramers and evh guitars are my oldest sons, the bass guitars are my wifes and all the Charvels are mine!!!!there are also some spare necks in the photos, for a hobby I like to restore guitars and put them back together, I keep the necks inside to protect them wile working on the bodies(which are in my work shop)!!!

And my wife thinks my 13 guitars is too many!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just have to buy my wife a new pair of shoes when I buy another guitar LOL!!!! do you recognize the Stienburg! Thanks for the connect my son loves it!!!!

I just have to buy my wife a new pair of shoes when I buy another guitar LOL!!!! do you recognize the Stienburg! Thanks for the connect my son loves it!!!!

Oh shit! Is that Matt's old guitar? Totally forgot about that! Glad he likes it :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do, my most recent guitar is my PRS and that does quite easily gets the most playtime at the moment. So much so I'm starting GASing for a PRS Singlecut :)!

I played a PRS Singlecut in a shop. Cannot fault it. At the same time it didn't seem to offer anything beyond what a LP gives. Then again when has rationality ever come into buying guitars?

Back
Top Bottom