Possible to convert a Ultra Res IR to Wave file?

Ironwill

Experienced
Hey guys, Would it be possible to convert a UR IR I've got from a friends cab to a Wave file actually?

Last edited:
Someone of you can explain me making the IR fine or help me out how process a recorded Wave after created with a sine sweep through the cab ?:-/
I just don't know what to do now to get it a usual IR Wave, I'd made the sine tracks in different lengths and exported them Mono 44.1khz and 48 khz in Pro tool

Thats how its looking so far

Untitled 2.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone here who know what to do and can (deconvolve)or so the cab file for me please?

Or does this is impossible-- and looks wrong in the pic how I tried to capture my Axe cab there??

Last edited:
You can convert it to wav, but it won't be in 'ultra res'. It will be truncated to a 2048 sample IR.

- Use Cab Lab 2 or higher to convert Ultra Res file to High Res *.SYX
- Then use JoJo's conversion tool (search this forum) to convert High Res *.SYX to 24 bit/32 bit *.WAV

You can convert it to wav, but it won't be in 'ultra res'. It will be truncated to a 2048 sample IR.

- Use Cab Lab 2 or higher to convert Ultra Res file to High Res *.SYX
- Then use JoJo's conversion tool (search this forum) to convert High Res *.SYX to 24 bit/32 bit *.WAV

.IR is needed o convert to Hi-res and then with Jojo`s tool to .wav ...

If only UR.syx is available and its non-commercial send it to me and i will recapture it for you to .wav without leaving digital area.

Back
Top Bottom