Poll: Where do you use your Axe-Fx III mostly?

Where do you use your Axe-Fx III mostly?

• I mostly use it at home or in studio conditions.

Votes: 100 76.9%
  • I mostly use it live and on stage.

Votes: 30 23.1%

• Total voters
Home with headphones for just jamming and practising. Love it, and still haven't even heard it through FRFR or a power amp and cab (those are next on the list, just need to test a few products out).

I didn't realize that so many of you are just waiting till the FC-X comes out. And it’s very interesting that some of you kind of testing the III at home and playing i.e. the II on stage.

I’m still fighting to make the III reliable to work with the MFC-101. I’m surely not satisfied with the minimized abilities of that combination, but I never thought of keeping the III off stage because of that. But I totally understand all of you who do so.

I must confess, at the moment on stage with Axe-III and MFC I don’t feel really confident with the equipment like I would love to. Especially the Pedals sometimes need some up and down movement before the really work.

Like the most of you I’m really looking forward to get an FC-12. I still have a little bit of hope, that we in Europe will get them before Christmas like you in the US. But for sure that would be the first time, we both had an nearly similar date of delivery. But still hoping. I really would be glad for some more information of that kind.

I must confess, at the moment on stage with Axe-III and MFC I don’t feel really confident with the equipment like I would love to. Especially the Pedals sometimes need some up and down movement before the really work.
The pedals should work exactly the same with both. They do for me, and I'm using 4.

I'm surprised by the wait for FC to go live. I use a little 6 button midi switch box to do all I need live. Clean, dirty, delay, phaser, compressor. I know some people have big pro gigs - but I think most people can fully enjoy their Axe with a smaller controller live.

I'm surprised by the wait for FC to go live. I use a little 6 button midi switch box to do all I need live. Clean, dirty, delay, phaser, compressor. I know some people have big pro gigs - but I think most people can fully enjoy their Axe with a smaller controller live.
Same here. I have gigged mine since around June or so.

Both, like most who do use it live. Got the MMGT not long after the III and put that pair straight to work! So for the purposes of the OP, I voted “live” although I do use it at home in my studio too.

There's no entry for "both," so I didn't respond to the poll.

When I'm at home, I play my Axe III almost exclusively. When I'm playing out, I use my Axe III almost exclusively (my AX8 comes out when I absolutely need the portability it provides).

I mostly use mine in the shower. Why is there no poll button for that? Anyway, my singing sounds better there.

Like some above: The III never left the house since I got it in august. Playing the II XL+ with an MFC for now.
Waiting for the manuals of the FC's to come. Not sure if I will keep the III.

Waiting for the FC12 until I gig it live. Lots of shakeup for my live rig when it arrives. Transferring presets from my II to the III over time will make it less frantic than all at once.

It's also nice to have at home for now, to get familiar with it.

Home/studio until I get an FC-12. Too lazy and stubborn to try to use one of the Helix boxes via midi. I want the one that's made for it just like I did with Kemper.

Back
Top Bottom