plexi with V7

I'm gonna see them tomorrow. Beers, ACDC, and some friends. What more could a man ask for?

Needless to say, great job. It's a bit brighter, but that's more of a detail.

stef herbuel said:
thanks clawfinger.have a nice concert !
going to see them in june in my town !! :cool:
Just see them yesterday in Paris, seems that Angus was tired.
Some bad notes and not really inspired for the solos, but it was nice.(first part "The Answer", irish band)
The last song was "For those about...we salute you", so we salute you guys for all your career. :)

Sounds really gooooood Steph, and I just love chasing that type tone with my amps. I wonder if you could squeeze a little more power amp saturation (Master) and speaker model distortion out of it to get it even closer? I think you have the preamp down. Also, there is a patch int eh Lexicon PCM 90, Guitar room, that is a super tight ambient room verb that you don't really "hear," but totally feel. I think that is a big part of his tone too - regardless of whether it is an ambient mic or in the desk.

FractalAudio said:
Really, really close. Bravo.

cliff himself who tells me "bravo" :shock: :oops: :lol: , it's like jim marshall or eddie van halen who tells you "bravo" , i'm very proud here, thank you !

John Czajkowski said:
Sounds really gooooood Steph, and I just love chasing that type tone with my amps. I wonder if you could squeeze a little more power amp saturation (Master) and speaker model distortion out of it to get it even closer? I think you have the preamp down. Also, there is a patch int eh Lexicon PCM 90, Guitar room, that is a super tight ambient room verb that you don't really "hear," but totally feel. I think that is a big part of his tone too - regardless of whether it is an ambient mic or in the desk.

thanks john :)
if you want to experiment with it !:
http://www.axechange.net/preset.aspx?preset_id=788

Back
Top Bottom