please help... and i know i am an idiot so don't pile on

drsts

Inspired
i have been lucky enough to receive an axe 2 and a mfc 101, thanks God. i have all the new drivers, fractalbot, firmware, and new presets loaded and working
great on my mac. i am having a hard time learning how to download outside presets from the exchange or other places.

could someone please direct me to a tutorial, video, etc that can help. i want to take advantage of all the talent in the fractal family, but the gear
is just sitting there flipping me off as i dial through the factory presets.

thanks

Make sure your axe-fx is hooked up via usb
open fractbot
1) Ready section - select the axe-fx if it is not aready
2) Set section - Browse to the file on your computer that you want to load to the axe-fx
3) Go Section - click Begin

you can then use the store button on the Axe-fx to save it there or to another preset location.

you can download fractbot manual here:
Fractal Audio Systems - Support

With Axe-edit the instructions are detailed here:
Fractal Audio Systems - Axe-Edit 3.0 Software Editor for the Fractal Audio Axe-Fx II Guitar Processor

It is in the getting started guide on page 8

Where are you located? If you're close to me, I'd be glad to help you out if you're interested. No Mac background, though.

If you are like me, 90% of other people presets won't sound good. Different guitars, fingers, pickups and monitoring setups sound different. The main use for OPP (other people's presets) for me is as a learning tool for routing, modifier settings and the like. I always end up making major changes or just building my own.

Back
Top Bottom