Please Bear With Us For a Short While

Re: Please Bare With Us For a Short While

Sup?
OUTSTANDING CLIFF :D Congrats,,You deserve it brother. And once again thank you for your fine product, support, and integrity.

MOSHON
DAVE

Congrats from your mates in Australia! I can't believe the awesomeness of your products and service. You even personally replied to one of my questions this week over at TGP.. I'm blown away!

I just got my AxeFX Ultra this week and took it to church on wed for a test run.. Everyone was loving it and all the guitarists (all 8 of them) had to try it out! They were all super impressed and couldn't stop smiling while playing it. A few of them are pretty keen to to purchase it as well now..

ps. I was running it through 2 Vox AC15 amps with sm57s into FOH, so it sounded pretty mean! Although, I can't wait to try direct to FOH once I get some nice settings.

Good news Cliff... Glad to hear someone is moving up in the world ;) .

Cool! ...and, congrats! I'm glad that I got the chance to get into the old place and see it before you moved out. I can always say that I played through one of Cliff's Axe Fx rigs in the old building while he personally worked on my Ultra. ...back when Cliff was an unassuming, hands-on, regular kind of guy. ;) Keep it real, Cliff!!!

Memmmmm--o-rieeeeeeees!!!
37b4036ce8f20716694c5691c51096b40a5957b9.jpg

Congrats! I am guessing this means the standard i ordered more than two months ago might soon be on its way! :)

Congrats Cliff :cool: You guys have worked incredibly hard, provide great products and service, and success and growth is your reward :cool:

electronpirate said:
Forgive me. I changed the title to the correct word. 'Bear', not 'bare'...

Call me anal...yes.

Thanks, Anal!

So I guess we can put our clothes back on now?

Congrats!
The success is well deserved!

Hope you guys move into a building, triple the size, soon! :mrgreen:

electronpirate said:
Forgive me. I changed the title to the correct word. 'Bear', not 'bare'...

Call me anal...yes.

Would be better if it was 'beer' :cool:

Don't get too excited guys. Cliff's earnings have mainly translated to his wife's need for triple dressing space, I'm afraid :p :lol:

Congrats Cliff, are you moving to Kalamazoo ?
Hey everybody out there, most of you are the owners of products made in the very first FAS factory !!!

Back
Top Bottom