Pitch auto engaging when shouldn't

SteveD

Inspired
Hi All. I setup the wah to be controlled by extn 1 & set it to auto engage. The wah works ok but the pitch block also comes on. It's not set to auto engage & it's not connected to extn 1 at all. I'm a bit stumped as to why this is happening?
Cheers.

Example patch attached. It's based on Yeks layout. I used 'learn' for the controller - it assigned ia 11. I altered the other thing that had ia 11 assigend to ia (cant remember which/what it was). Many thanks for looking, I'm clearly missing something!
Steve

Attachments

• Budda Dr Z.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 4
This is definitely weird! Nothing else is on cc 77. If I change the pitch1 cc to a n other cc the block still engages with the wah. I reset the unit then setup the controller again - same result. It's not a big deal for me as I can always swap in pitch2 but it's a mystery! Thx for the input all.

There's no modifier/controller assigned to the block's Bypass parameter?

Try deleting the block and recreating it. Maybe some bits got confused in the process.

There was no controller assigned, however, I removed the block, saved the preset & re-added the block & that's fixed it. Many thanks for your help all.
Steve

Back
Top Bottom