Picture from a gig saturday night! :)

Muzick

Experienced
64312_355589344464238_100000395262095_1097441_2125709911_n.jpg

My band One Sun One Moon played a great gig Saturday night! The crowd was dancing and having a great time.

The bar tender sold a ridiculous amount of alcohol and was tipped well:
bar tender.jpg

Now it's back to Mondays... *sigh*

Ahh well at least it was a good gig to keep me moving through the week! :)

Oh and... the Axe II KILLED IT!!!!!!!! :)

Brandon

Last edited:
Nice! I'm glad somebody had a great gig on Saturday!

My saturday gig didn't go quite as well. First set was fantastic (bar owners words), then the 2nd set the crowd turned on us and started shouting out "Play some country!"... we're a 90's rock band. By midnight, there was literally 3 people left in the bar and one of them was a 90yr old cowboy sitting front and center jamming out to anything we played. After talking with the bartender, we found out that it's normally a karaoke bar and they almost never have bands there. Which would explain the random range of requests for Eminem, Finger Eleven, and Willie Nelson.

and for me, there's ALWAYS someone who still yells out Freebird at every gig. We tell them that's a $100 tip song. So far, no takers...

and for me, there's ALWAYS someone who still yells out Freebird at every gig. We tell them that's a $100 tip song. So far, no takers...
Used to be "same here". Then we started saying that $75 in the tip jar would get us to play it. For $100 we wouldn't play it. Never made a dime on it.. but they quit asking after about a year :)

Have had people pay us $50 to come up and sing Mustang Sally LOL

wow, I never thought about using the tip jar to NOT have us play a song. Brilliant!

Used to be "same here". Then we started saying that $75 in the tip jar would get us to play it. For $100 we wouldn't play it. Never made a dime on it.. but they quit asking after about a year :)

Have had people pay us $50 to come up and sing Mustang Sally LOL

Back
Top Bottom