Petrucci and Cantrell Wah

I tried the Petrucci settings...so cool to tie this in with GEQ! I have found my new wah settings here!
I have been neglecting the AX8 threads which have been a huge mistake. Now on my radar on the regular. I'm currently at work here and obvs don't have axe edit handy, but there was some auto engage settings there that seemed to be tied in to IA switches if I'm not mistaken. I don't have IA assigned to Wah and just use auto engage with my spring loaded Mission pedal so had to adjust the off values differently otherwise on my pedal when heel down the wah was still engaged.

I tried the Petrucci settings...so cool to tie this in with GEQ! I have found my new wah settings here!
I have been neglecting the AX8 threads which have been a huge mistake. Now on my radar on the regular. I'm currently at work here and obvs don't have axe edit handy, but there was some auto engage settings there that seemed to be tied in to IA switches if I'm not mistaken. I don't have IA assigned to Wah and just use auto engage with my spring loaded Mission pedal so had to adjust the off values differently otherwise on my pedal when heel down the wah was still engaged.
I set the auto engage off to 95% (toe down), you'll want to set it to 5% (heel down) for the spring loaded pedal.

Am I right that the Cantrell version is not meant to be linked with the GEQ? I have x/y states for the Pet/Cantrell and trying to figure out how to disable GEQ when I hit the Cantrell (y) state. scene perhaps but would be nice to toggle within the same scene. Maybe a dumb question..again making these while at work heh.

I'm an FX8 user. Any chance you could save the wah blocks off and post them?
I'll do that next chance I get and post here.

Am I right that the Cantrell version is not meant to be linked with the GEQ? I have x/y states for the Pet/Cantrell and trying to figure out how to disable GEQ when I hit the Cantrell (y) state. scene perhaps but would be nice to toggle within the same scene. Maybe a dumb question..again making these while at work heh.
That's a great question actually; has anyone else tried this yet?

When I add the wah to a preset, how come I can't bypass it? I try to manually bypass the wah to turn it off and I can't. I've assigned it to a footswitch and can't turn it off. Switched the controller from external 1 to an LFO and still it stays on. Any idea why? PS, sounds amazing!

When I add the wah to a preset, how come I can't bypass it? I try to manually bypass the wah to turn it off and I can't. I've assigned it to a footswitch and can't turn it off. Switched the controller from external 1 to an LFO and still it stays on. Any idea why? PS, sounds amazing!
Did you also turn auto-engage off?

Finally found a good lead wah sound. Thanks.
And... the first post starts at 2009!! What a wealth of information is on this forum.

I read this post a few weeks ago and took note of it.
Last night I downloaded both patches from axe change.
I ended up playing for about 2.5 hours just having so much fun!
Thank you Leon!
Side note, how do I import just the blocks?

Back
Top Bottom