Pete Thorn Axe FX 2 Tone Match presets, coming soon!

Together with the first Beta sounds of V10 that sound as promising as ever this is really good news, Thorn's sounds rock and as a plain amateur I'm totally excited he shares a few of them, it will help me to concentrate more on playing and less on tweaking. Thanks Mr Thorn and thanks FAS.

Are Pete's raw clips of his SL68 & BE100 provided so that we can use them to TM with our own guitar?

Having his IR will probably be the best part of this release from him because a TM done by others doesn't usually translate that well to other guitars/setups.

Yes it can,and will.
I TM match with my Yamaha 611,and it sound good with my Les Paul. Go figure..

;)

The thing about Pete is he comes across as so real and genuine.

very close, but I liked the first clip a little better.

Just saw the great news... You guys are gonna love Pete's stuff! Super classy guy, super great player, and great tones too!
Pete represents everything good about playing and sharing. Through his open approach to learning and knowing gear, he will single-handedly advance the quality of guitar music world-wide for this generation. I know I have grown immensely due to Pete's open approach to equipment and playing technique. (Thanks Pete!)

Lucky us... Can't wait! =)

This is great news Pete and Fractal! Appreciate you sharing with us. Very generous of you. Fantastic tones! And yes.... the album is fantastic! Has lots of depth (that's a good thang). I hear more and more ebery time I listen to it.

Thanks Pete and Fractle!

I agree with a few of the above in that Pete does come across genuine and totally into the guitar. Well, a guitar nerd! Keep it up!

I listened to the clips on the iPad and while they're really close, I prefer the first clip as well.

Rock on! \m/

I really admire a guy who can afford tons of gear but is generous enough to take the time to share with us in the digital domain. But Pete is not your ordinary fame guitarist. From my POV he is driven by sheer interest in tweaking "all night long".
Thx. Bro.

Back
Top Bottom