Perspex type cover for the FM9

Dave Dayman

Hey one and all.
Quick question. I notice that a few of the U.S based peeps on here have Perspex type covers on their FM9.
I am based in the U.K and have been looking for something similar to protect my unit.
Cannot find a single product. Am I missing something?

Any ideas welcomed.

🤘🏻

Hey one and all.
Quick question. I notice that a few of the U.S based peeps on here have Perspex type covers on their FM9.
I am based in the U.K and have been looking for something similar to protect my unit.
Cannot find a single product. Am I missing something?

Any ideas welcomed.

🤘🏻
Hey Dave!

I’m in the UK and about 2 weeks away from restocking the ZenRigs store and releasing a new version of my display protection system. Family wedding and big gig happening first :)

I’ll post details on the forum soon, but if you’d like to be kept up to date, drop me an email at sukh@zenrigs.com and I’ll keep you in the loop.

Sukh

Hey Dave!

I’m in the UK and about 2 weeks away from restocking the ZenRigs store and releasing a new version of my display protection system. Family wedding and big gig happening first :)

I’ll post details on the forum soon, but if you’d like to be kept up to date, drop me an email at sukh@zenrigs.com and I’ll keep you in the loop.

Sukh
Thanks Sukh.
Nice to hear from you again.

I have ZenRigs protectors on my FC and modelers and really like how they look and work.

We were having problems getting things delivered during the postal strikes but Sukh went way out of his way to get my order to me. 1,000 x👍

Back
Top Bottom