Pedalboardlabels.com has gone live!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
WE'RE LIVE!!

I'm *extremely* relieved to announce that www.pedalboardlabels.com has gone live & the store is now open!

We'd love for you to come & check out what we've been working on - which is the first ever Two-Part Magnetic Labelling system for pedalboards! It's the most flexible, non-distracting system around.

Put whatever you want, wherever you want, ANYWHERE on the board - no restriction about what text goes with what graphic!

Lo-Profile design doesnt dominate the pedalboard and graphic themes are attactive but do not distract you. The focus is ALWAYS clarity of the labels!

Multiple designs available!

52 (YES FIFTY TWO!) Standard Text Labels

CUSTOM Text Label option available to have your own customised text on the labels!

Glow in the dark labels available (customised to say whatever YOU want!)

MFC labels available now - other boards coming soon (Voodoo Lab and GigRig planned next, hence the post here as they're not just for the mfc - hope that's ok mods, but please remove the post if its not cool...)

head over to www.pedalboardlabels.com for the full skinny!

It's 3 ciders past bedtime, so catch you all later.

Cheers!
Sukh

Last edited:
I would hope that you plan on making labels for the Behringer FCB1010? I know a lot of Fractalites have that board still. It doesn't look like much but does cover the basics for me, so I have no reason to upgrade. It would look tons better with your labels :) Of course, one of your existing templates might fit perfect for that pedal, but please check and let us know!

Last edited:
Hey there! If there's enough interest in them, we'd definitely check it out, but it isn't one that's currently 'on the list' if I'm honest with you mate. It is possible that one of the other sets we're going to do will work with it, but I'd need to have a Prostage board to test with. Will keep it in mind - and please keep a check on us - more news coming soon!

Wow, very interested. Can we get them to the states?

Absolutely - we ship worldwide! When you check out from the site - choose 'USA' as the delivery option (you can do that before or after the PayPal process) and you're good to go.

PayPal will tell you what the conversion rate is from USD to GBP (sterling) at the time you place your order (as this changes all the time). Any issues, give me a shout, but that should sort it out for you.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Lookin' good. Do you have USA $ prices, as well?

Hi there buddy. All prices are in Sterling (UK), but you can pay via PayPal in whatever currency you want and PayPal will tell you the conversion rate from your local currency to Sterling when you place your order. We can't display conversion rates on the store (limitaion of the e-store service), and as the rate is alway changing, it's best to let PayPal give you the absolute right answer.

Hope that's ok - please remember to indicate which country you want as a delivery option so you get charged the correct delivery price.

Thanks for your interest!

Looks great, any thoughts on labels for the Liquid Foot Pro? I live in Birmingham, happy to help out if you need details?

cheers

Spence

Hi chaps - thanks for all the comments, emails and orders - it's been mad and I really really appreciate all the positive feedback!

As I mentioned, I'm out and about this weekend with the family as its my baby's birthday weekend, so thanks for your patience and I'll respond to everyone later tomorrow when the celebrating is done and my little Tia is fast asleep!

Thanks again and catch up with you all tomorrow. Have a good one!

Cheers,
Sukh

Back
Top Bottom