PayPal will not work for Ebay transactions anymore. Forced to use Payoneer

Piing

Axe-Master
WTF is this about?

I've sent them tons of information but they still don't approve my account. Having different nationality than my country of residence is short-circuiting their approval system.

Last edited:
I've had far more problems with eBay over the years (both as a buyer and a seller) than I have ever had with PayPal. Which I always found interesting considering eBay owned PayPal up until recently.

Sounds like you can still use PayPal as a buyer. It's sellers that can no longer use it to accept payments. So, if I had to make an uneducated guess... eBay wants a piece of those payment processing fees they're no longer getting after the eBay/PayPal split.

People keep saying that, yet I never had a problem with Paypal. Although mind you I never sold anything via eBay so as a buyer only I am willing to admit that my mileage may vary.
It works fine until somebody hits you via the buyer protection (my son experienced that a few times). Until now I never had any subject with them but I limit exposure to that risk by selling any item over 100 euros with payment per bank transfer only or cash at pickup.

Back
Top Bottom