Patch+Scene change on IA?

OK - I figured out the problem.

I had BANK SIZE set to 0 (my default, since I used scenes almost exclusively in the past).

Once I set BANK SIZE to 10, the bottom 10 switches worked as, wait for it, program change switches!

I don't think I had to do any of the pON futzing above. I'm going to reset the MFC and try this again from scratch.

Why not just make all individual presets? then the name will be there and no mapping with bank size of 17 all the 17 IA can switch presets with out programing, presets are very easy to move and rename with axe edit.
I thought you are trying to send scene info with pc info, does this not have the same latency as a regular preset change? you original post was for 4 preset switches to do 2 presets and 2 scenes as I understood it.

I thought you are trying to send scene info with pc info, does this not have the same latency as a regular preset change? you original post was for 4 preset switches to do 2 presets and 2 scenes as I understood it.

My plan was to have 2 Presets and scenes within them. This means that many of the IA actions would remain inside of one preset and just switch scenes. I'd occasionally move between presets, but the more common situation would be to stay within a preset. In those cases, I'd have drop-out-free changes, which is what I'm after.

I presented a simplified version, it's more like P1 with 2 scenes, and P2 with 4-6 scenes. I'm still working it out...

I like scenes on the bottom row of mfc, and then you use first preset setting in the mfc to set were the preset switches start. so 1 row of scenes and 2 rows of presets, takes very little programing and no mapping.

Back
Top Bottom