Wish Parameter for standard foot switch behaviour regarding pedal/preset/scene mode (global/per preset)

glombi

Inspired
If I want to use scenes in my presetes without distinct assignement of scenes to footswitches (which blocks the FS for direct control of single blocks), I have to select "Scene Mode" or "Sticky Scene Mode" with the corresponding FS after booting the device or changing the preset. If I forget to do so, I will only toggle single blocks instead of entire scenes, which might give a completely different result. A parameter to define the standard behaviour per preset and maybe also globally would be nice.

I'm not clear on what you're asking for. Are you saying that all presets should be either in scene mode or not, or...?

Sorry, it's difficult to explain for me:

I have all 8 FS assigned to effect blocks in order to have the flexibility of my analog board with separate stomp boxes, if eventually needed. But most of the time I want to use the comfort of pre defined scenes. But when I turn on the AX8, the FS will by default toggle the bypass state of the assigned blocks. In order to recall scenes 1 to 8 using FS 1 to 8, I have to put the unit into "scene mode" or "sticky scene mode" by pushing or holding on eof the function switches F1, F2 or F3, depending on the assignement. Why not making the default FS mode of a preset configurable? So e.g. when I go to preset 1-6, FS 1 to 8 will be in sticky scene mode by default, in preset 2-2 maybe stomp mode, etc. For me this would be a very helpful feature.

Reactions: Rex
I have all 8 FS assigned to effect blocks in order to have the flexibility of my analog board with separate stomp boxes, if eventually needed. But most of the time I want to use the comfort of pre defined scenes. But when I turn on the AX8, the FS will by default toggle the bypass state of the assigned blocks. In order to recall scenes 1 to 8 using FS 1 to 8, I have to put the unit into "scene mode" or "sticky scene mode" by pushing or holding on eof the function switches F1, F2 or F3, depending on the assignement. Why not making the default FS mode of a preset configurable? So e.g. when I go to preset 1-6, FS 1 to 8 will be in sticky scene mode by default, in preset 2-2 maybe stomp mode, etc. For me this would be a very helpful feature.
Oh, I get it.

+1.

Back
Top Bottom