Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train Intro (Mesa Preset)

Hi all, its been a while but I'm back, here is a Mesa preset I made, for scene's 1,2 & 4 I used a couple of G25M from @York Audio and scene 3 I'm using stock Recto cabs also from @York Audio.

Nice playing Mark and thanks for sharing your preset. Would you mind also sharing which of the York IRs you used in the three slots you mentioned above? I have a number of York IRs, so would like to duplicate.

Cheers,
Lee

Nice playing Mark and thanks for sharing your preset. Would you mind also sharing which of the York IRs you used in the three slots you mentioned above? I have a number of York IRs, so would like to duplicate.

Cheers,
Lee
Hi Lee, thanks and yes of course. see below.

Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 17.53.57.png

Hi, I wasn't trying to get it dead on, just in the ball park really.
I think that's important. I'm a huge RR fan and quite honestly there's some things about his sound that I like and some things I don't. I usually cover using the 5150 Blue 50w with some kind of GB, and honestly I switch around sometimes to JVM (and Friedman also can work pretty great). Keep your personality to the sound and don't be a robot. I like your interpretation.

I think that's important. I'm a huge RR fan and quite honestly there's some things about his sound that I like and some things I don't. I usually cover using the 5150 Blue 50w with some kind of GB, and honestly I switch around sometimes to JVM (and Friedman also can work pretty great). Keep your personality to the sound and don't be a robot. I like your interpretation.
Thanks man, yep whatever works for you that’s the main thing. It’s always good to try different sounds.

Back
Top Bottom